PRO feature vs support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions PRO feature vs support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    D

I see that in order to use there Recurring Events feature you have to purchase a subscription for one year. I see that this includes support. What happens at the anniversary if the subscription is not renewed? Does only the support end or does the plugin stop working AND support end?

Also, is there a way to purchase only there Recurring Events feature?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro!

Unfortunately the recurring events feature is built in to Pro, and there is not currently a way to purchase only that feature. Purchasing a license for Pro means that you get premium support and plugin updates for one year, after which the support and updates end but the plugin itself will not be affected. You can continue to use it on your site, but over time you may run into compatibility issues if you continue to update WordPress and other plugins on your site and are still running an older version of Pro.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take Pro for a test run! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PRO feature vs support’ is closed to new replies.