Pricing Ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pricing Ticket

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Daniele

I need to delete the word: “Gratuito” from the events page, also I need to set the price of the ticket.
    How can I do This?

Caroline

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for reaching out! If you’re using the core version of The Events Calendar without Event Tickets, you can specify a price for your event in the Cost field under the Event Cost subheading. For more information on this and other fields available when creating or editing events, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-an-event/

I hope that helps to get you on your way! If you should have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to pay us a visit over on our WordPress.org support forum for The Events Calendar. These forums are designated for current users of our plugins, and our support team members would be more than glad to assist you there! 🙂

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

Cheers, and thanks again for reaching out!

Daniele

Perfect! Thank You!
    But how can I give the opportunity to subscribe at the course!

Daniele

And I need to configure the form because i need to know another information about the partecipant.
    Is it possible with this plugin in full version?

Caroline

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for following up! If you want your users to be able to purchase event tickets on your site, you’ll need to add the free version of Event Tickets and our premium add-on Event Tickets Plus to your existing setup. Event Tickets Plus can then be paired with an e-commerce platform of your choice (either WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads) to handle payment processing and management of ticket orders. For more information on Event Tickets Plus, including features and pricing, you can refer to the Event Tickets Plus product page:

https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

Event Tickets Plus also includes support for attendee information fields, allowing you to create form fields and collect additional details from your event participants. This Knowledgebase article sheds a bit more light on this feature and how it works:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

I hope that helps to get you on your way here! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Daniele

Thank you Caroline!
    I need another question.
    How can I to able to buy with credit cards the user?
    Is it possible with Event Ticket Plus?
    Thank You!

Caroline

Hi Daniele,

You’re very welcome–happy to assist! As Event Tickets Plus relies on a third-party e-commerce platform for all payment processing and order management tasks, any payment gateway that is supported by WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads can be used with Event Tickets Plus. Many payment gateways are available for processing credit card payments with either of these plugins. For more information on supported payment gateways, please refer to the documentation for your plugin of choice.

Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns here! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Pricing Ticket’ is closed to new replies.