Price is being displayed as $0 for any ticket after the first one

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Price is being displayed as $0 for any ticket after the first one

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate Guy
    Participant

Initially, any ticket after the first one shows a $0 cost. It doesn’t affect the total price. Clicking “Update Cart” fixes the prices.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kate!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

Are you getting those $0 cost only in the checkout or also when viewing the event? Is there a difference between the cost of a ticket when editing an event, and ticket product from WooCommerce?

Does it happen for all tickets/events or just some? Could you please share a link to that event with us so we can see if we spot any issues?

Also, this could be related to a plugin or theme conflict, so could you please go through the complete steps in this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let me know what you can find in the process?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Price is being displayed as $0 for any ticket after the first one’ is closed to new replies.