Price being displayed
We are selling 4 different types of tickets for our event. A week long pass for Adults, a week long pass for children, a single day pass for adults and a single day pass for children. For some reason the price being displayed for $20 is the child single day ticket price. How do we change this price which is being displayed? I am unable to find a setting for this. Also the heading on the upcoming event page is illegible. How do we change the color of the text?
Good evening Stacie and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We are sorry to hear about the price display being inaccurate.
I would love to help you with this topic.
Normally, when you have several tickets available, the display of the cost should automatically switch to a range.
The first thing I am noticing (although this most probably not related) is that you are using “ugly permalinks” (as opposed to pretty permalinks). I would recommend switching permalink structure if you get a chance.
With that in mind, by the looks of it the lack of range displaying is most likely caused by one of the following two reasons:
- Your WordPress theme (Creativo), might contain customizations that are in need of updating (or removal). Try temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if that helps
- Could you make sure you completely empty the cache from W3 Total Cache
Finally, still not related, I am seeing an error with the Facebook connect feature on your site in the Google Chrome Developper console. You might want to check into that.
Let me know how that goes.
Good evening Stacie,
Thank you for the files and credentials. Both worked.
This allowed me to conduct a few tests. Here are my findings:
- Your theme is out of date and contains deprecated WooCommerce templates. After a backup you might want to update your theme
- Your theme contains customizations for the Events Calendar contained under the /tribe-events/ folder.
I was able to get things to work on my test site by:
- Updating Creativo
- Renaming that folder to /z_tribe-events/ in the Creativo theme files
- Temporarily switching back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen
- Temporarily changing the capacity of a ticket to a value and then back to unlimited (to trigger the cost field refresh)
- Switching back to Creativo with the removed customizations (step 2)
In other words, it sounds like there is an issue with the tribe-events folder that is included in your theme.
I would recommend reaching out to the theme author to report the issue or using my solution.
I followed your directions and my original issue is now resolved. Not pretty, my sidebars are all goofed up with bouncing back and forth between themes. Tried to fix them but not having any luck, guessing it is related to the theme. Thank you for your assistance in resolving the original issue.
Good evening Stacie,
I am truly sorry to hear that.
Have you tried reaching out to the theme author?
Secondly, can you tell me if such issues happen with a newly created ticket as well (or only with older ones) ?
Finally, would you mind running the same test with new tickets while temporarily reverting back to twenty sixteen.
Hang in there!
Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.
Thanks so much!
The Events Calendar Support Team
The topic ‘Price being displayed’ is closed to new replies.