previous/next event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO previous/next event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

How is it possible to limit the previous/next event links to events of the same category or the parent-category (in case we use child categories)? Prev/next should not just show the prev/next event, but only events within the same category.

Thank you,
    Heinz

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Heinz,

Thanks for posting, & Iā€™m happy to help.:)

Unfortunately, this kind of request would require some customization that we can’t provide on these forums. However, we do have some resources for guidance doing that here. If you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we also have some tips for finding help here.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding!

Best,

Shelby šŸ™‚

Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

I am a little bit astonished that there is no way to set this. But yes, in that case I am interested in your resources … but where do I find something about prev/next in the themer’s guide?

Thank you in advance.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again,

I’m happy to clarify. The themer’s guide is a general guide for making modifications to the plugin, not specific steps. It assumes some development knowledge.

I think you may find these additional front end theming resources helpful if you’re not sure how to go about changing the Filter Bar plugin.

Also, as I mentioned before, you can always go the route of hiring a freelancer, and we have some tips on finding a freelancer here.

Best of luck on your project!

Cheers,

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘previous/next event’ is closed to new replies.