Previous versions not available for downgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Previous versions not available for downgrade

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    David Keyes
    Participant

I’m trying to downgrade Community Events because it is conflicting with the comments on my website. However, none of the previous versions show up when I go to find them. Help please!

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, David!

The availability of download versions there depends on when your license was activated.

Can you let me know a version number you’re trying to download? I will upload it privately here for you to make it available.

Let me know! 😀

George

David Keyes
    Participant

Thanks, I actually just downgraded the main plugin and that seems to have done the trick.

David Keyes
    Participant

Actually, I take that back. I now can’t use Community Events because I don’t have the latest version of the Events Calendar plugin.

David Keyes
    Participant

Can you upload the previous version of Community Events so I can try that to see if it works?

David Keyes
    Participant

It looks like I’m having a similar issue to this: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-event-calendar/

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

David Keyes
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

David Keyes
    Participant

Great, thanks!

George
    Participant

😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous versions not available for downgrade’ is closed to new replies.