Previous / Next Events link only working if I open in new tab or window

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Previous / Next Events link only working if I open in new tab or window

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    melody1204
    Participant

On my client’s events list page (http://la.scotchclub.us/event/list/), the Previous and Next events link isn’t working correctly. When I click, it just takes me to the same page I’m on. However, if I right click and select “open link in new tab or window”, the link opens correctly in new tab, and from there, the previous and next links work fine.

Any idea why this is happening and a potential fix for it?

Cliff

Hi Melody.

I visited that link and saw a lot of errors in the Chrome Console. Your site shouldn’t have any.

You’ll need to resolve those errors yourself, but our testing for conflicts guide may help narrow down your issues.

Finally,

You posted in our Pre-Sales forum from a user account that doesn’t have any active subscriptions associated with it.

We don’t answer support questions for Events core/free or PRO add-on in the Pre-Sales forum.

I’ll close this ticket, but, if you do want support for this or other issues in the future, please post in the appropriate forum (only possible once you have an active subscription).

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for using our plugins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous / Next Events link only working if I open in new tab or window’ is closed to new replies.