Previous month and next month calendar will not load

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous month and next month calendar will not load

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ninibambini
    Participant

Upgraded the calendar pro plug in today, this worked before updating. When I am viewing the current months calendar and click on either the previous month or next months link it will not load page just sits there. If I manually enter the urls for previous and next month the calendars display. Please help thanks

ninibambini
    Participant

When I disable the Event Calendar Pro plug in the links work. Is anyone available to take a look and help me out. The calendar drives a majority of business.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Nina,
    Thanks for reaching out to us and the delay is because most of us on support are not here until the end of the week.

I would like to try a few thing before I do further debugging, can you please try the tutorials pointed at our Testing for Conflicts page?

If that comes negative please reply and I will try to help you further.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous month and next month calendar will not load’ is closed to new replies.