Previous and next week view links giving 404

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Previous and next week view links giving 404

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Karen Newman
    Participant

I’m also seeing these errors in the admin section

Notice: /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/TribeEvents.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__Main instead. in /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3966

Notice: /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/Tribe_Template_Factory.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__Template_Factory instead. in /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3966

Notice: /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/TribeEventsAPI.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__API instead. in /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3966

This tells me that it’s not a theme issue.

Hi Karen,

Okay, I understand.  Have you made any changes to the plugin code itself?

In addition, it seems that you don’t have what day the week starts on set in WordPress (or it just isn’t showing up in your system information).  Can you reset this settings in Settings > General?

As always, let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Karen Newman
    Participant

No changed to the plugin code. The “Week Starts On” is set to Sunday. Still getting a 404. I have also fully deleted The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro plugins and replaced them with freshly downloaded versions and I’m still getting the same errors.

Hi Karen,

I’m sorry that you are still getting these errors.  Unfortunately I have not been able to replicate this issue on my local site, so let’s keep troubleshooting here.

I know that you have already checked the issue with a default theme, and it seems that we have ruled out the theme as an issue.  I do see a number of plugins that do have the potential to interact with our plugins, so I think an important next step would be for you to run through the full testing for conflicts procedure, so that only our plugin and a default theme are in place.

Once there, I’d recommend flushing your permalinks and checking if you still get the 404s.

Please let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Karen Newman
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins, cleared the permalink cache and I’m still getting 404s. I have determined that the following PHP errors are coming from the “The Events Calendar: Agenda View” plugin. Deactivating that removes the errors. There is not update for that plugin. How do I resolve that?

Notice: /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/TribeEvents.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__Main instead. in /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3966

Notice: /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/Tribe_Template_Factory.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__Template_Factory instead. in /nas/content/staging/canalside/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3966

I’m concerned that this is still happening on a default theme without any plugin except for the tribe plugins (The Events Calendar, The Events Calendar Pro).

Would it be helpful if I package up the site and database so you can install on your end?

Hi Karen,

I’m glad to hear that you have found the source of the issue.  The Agenda View plugin was created as an example of how to set up our plugin.  However it is no longer maintained and will not be updated, so unfortunately I cannot provide support for that plugin.

Since you have found the source of the issue, it is not necessary for us to see a database of your site.  Do you still need the functionality provided by that plugin for your site?  If it is possible for you to migrate that functionality to The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO, that would be an ideal scenario.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Karen Newman
    Participant

I didn’t find the source of the issue. I just found the source of the PHP error messages. I’m still getting the 404 page which is the main issues. I’ll address the issues with the agenda view once the 404 issue is resolved.

Hi Karen,

Just to clarify, with Agenda View disabled, you are still getting the 404 errors, correct?

I think that it is worth it to address the Agenda View issue now, as it may also be causing other issues that you are unable to isolate.

At this point, the options that I see are that you can either change the slugs, as we know that this works to resolve the issue.  Or you can try settings things up on a fresh WordPress install in order to get things up and running again.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Jaime

Karen Newman
    Participant

Changing the slugs is not an option. This used to work flawlessly using the same slug. It makes no sense that it would just stop working. I’m also not the only one reporting this issue.

Hi Karen,

I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.  Your issue is specific to your site, and I personally am not seeing this issue as a trend among users.  Would you be willing to try a fresh WordPress install and seeing if the issue can be resolved that way?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Previous and next week view links giving 404’ is closed to new replies.