Prevent Ticket Email being sent for specific products

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Prevent Ticket Email being sent for specific products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gsna
    Participant

Hi,
    We have Tickets Plus, Events pro , filter bar etc- basically all your paid plugins.
    Our site sells a mix of live events and online events.

We would prefer the ticket email with the QR code not to be sent for our online events.
    Is there a way to disable the Tickets email for an event Category (as we usually assign our online events to an ‘Online Training’ Category).

Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi gsna,

Thanks for getting in touch.

That is a very interesting question. I will need some time to look into that, but I cannot promise I will be able to give you a solution.

If you totally want to disable the emails, then this article will help.

We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Some more from the team:

“If it’s for WooCommerce , I’d veer toward hooking in (early) on wootickets-send-tickets-email, working back from the order_id to discover if it relates to an event and then detecting the category and so on.”

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Prevent Ticket Email being sent for specific products’ is closed to new replies.