Prevent Double Booking Venues

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Prevent Double Booking Venues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric

I was looking for the same thing as requested here.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/customization-for-preventing-double-bookings/

I created this plugin that prevents double booking saved venues. In case anybody is looking on your site for something like this, is it okay if I provide this link?

Venue Check

Caroline

Hi Eric,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and share your work with us! This looks like a great tool that could be very helpful to many of our users! 🙂 Our pre-sales forum is primarily sought out by visitors with product feature or purchase inquiries, but I’d love to get your plugin in front of the broadest possible audience. I’d suggest submitting a post to our WordPress.org forum (you can identify your post as “not a support question”)–and feel free to drop us a line via email, as well! We’ll be glad to continue the conversation over there!

Cheers, and thanks again!

Anthony
    Participant

Wonderful Eric this is incredibly useful. Any estimate on the amount of effort or time to complete the functionality for preventing double booking on recurring events?

Eric

Thanks. I’m glad you find it useful. I don’t have an estimated timeframe for handling recurring events. I’m currently booked up with two big projects but I’d like to do it in the coming months.

Barry

Sounds great!

Caroline

Hi, all! It’s been a while since any dialogue has taken place on this thread, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out to keep things tidy. Thanks, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything we can do to assist! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Prevent Double Booking Venues’ is closed to new replies.