customization for preventing double bookings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions customization for preventing double bookings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jess

Hi, I’m looking for a new events calendar, but I really need a way to prevent venues from being double-booked by multiple events. I realize this is not available in the Events Calendar plugin, but there have been a few related questions in this forum about double-booking, so do you know of anyone who has already successfully customized this? Thanks.

George
    Participant

Thanks for reaching out, Jess!

A customization would indeed be required here; there haven’t been successful customization snippets posted to the forums thus far, so the best course of action I can recommend would be to hire a professional developer to assist you.

We have a list of great developers here → http://m.tri.be/18k1 (and we have no affiliation with any of these folks–they’re simply some well-respected names in the community that we’ve compiled).

I hope this helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘customization for preventing double bookings’ is closed to new replies.