Pressing tab key in Start Date & Time skips fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pressing tab key in Start Date & Time skips fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

Should go to End Date & Time but instead goes to Show Google Map

Hunter

Hello again, Greg 🙂

I’m not entirely sure I understand your issue, but I did my best to try and replicate the behavior but was unable to do so. I took a quick screencap of me navigating down The Events Calendar settings when adding a new event which can be seen here.

Please let me know if I understood you correctly. I’d also recommend reviewing the Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can reproduce the issue using the Twenty Sixteen theme and only our plugins active. Thanks and take care.

Greg Perham
    Participant

The video does not play.

Go to wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=tribe_events

Put cursor in Start Date & Time

Press tab key (1 time for an all-day event, else 4 times). You’ll see it skips input#EventEndDate

PS. “All Day Event” should be “All-day Event”, as “all-day” is a compound adjective.

Hunter

Greg,

Sorry you’re not able to get the video to play. I even double-checked it worked with a few support team members before replying. Regardless, I am experiencing the same behavior as you when I start with the cursor on the Start Date & Time field. I’m not exactly sure whether this is a bug or not, but I’ll go ahead and log it as such for the developers to review and make the appropriate decision.

I don’t have a workaround for you in the mean time and hopefully it’s not something causing too many problems for you. I’ll also include the note about the compound adjective. I’m particular about those things as well.

Thank you for working with me on the matter and please keep your eyes on your WordPress admin dashboard and our Release Notes for maintenance release info. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pressing tab key in Start Date & Time skips fields’ is closed to new replies.