Premium version possible in a locked intranet?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Premium version possible in a locked intranet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Prux

We are running a multisite WordPress in a locked corporate intranet with NO access to the internet.

Is it possible to activate a premium version of your plugin inside our intranet?

Regards, Prux

Nico

Hi there Prux,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our products 🙂

Is it possible to activate a premium version of your plugin inside our intranet?

I guess it’s possible, of course you will have to manually install / upgrade the plugin but I guess it’s the same for all plugins you use. There are things that won’t work such as the maps or some geolocation information that’s fetched from the Google Maps API. Other than that I think everything should work well.

While we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing in the intranet. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium version possible in a locked intranet?’ is closed to new replies.