Precio reducido si se compra un mínimo de entradas

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Precio reducido si se compra un mínimo de entradas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Buenas noches equipo:

Me ha surgido un espectáculo en un teatro que tendrá dos precios. Una tarifa general y otra con un precio reducido si se compra más de 20 entradas en la misma reserva. ¿Es posible hacer esto?

Gracias por la ayuda y buen fin de semana.

Saludos,
    Antonio Ortiz

Hi Antonio,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

Unfortunately we don’t have this feature available out of the box.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

One idea would be to try a third-party plugin like WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts, as we have had other users who have had success with it.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Precio reducido si se compra un mínimo de entradas’ is closed to new replies.