Pre-sales tickets ?? Reply #post-1322918

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales tickets ?? Reply #post-1322918

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

You said previously that “Logged-in users can make changes to their RSVPs (Event Tickets Plus)”. How can user do that ?
    Logged as user, when we book a RSVP event Name & email are not automatically displayed…
    We have a problem when displaying input calendar (si attached file).
    I see that it’s possible to place a paying reservation for 0$, so it’s free… but is it possible to limit this type of event $ 0 to users only (not display in the calendar the others).
    You said that customer can see their booking in orders in my_account page, but it’s very poor in details. Do you know how to display more details in this listing (plugin for example) ?

Thanks again for your help,
    Richard.

Caroline

Hi Richard,

Thanks for following up! Since you’ve already begun using our plugins and are no longer inquiring in a pre-sales capacity, our support team over in our premium forums will be best equipped to assist you with these questions. Would you mind taking a moment to open one or more new threads with your question(s) in the appropriate premium forum(s)? One of our team members will be more than glad to assist you there!

https://theeventscalendar.com/support-forums/

Thanks so much, and we’ll see you there! 🙂

Richard
    Participant

Hi Caroline,
    Ok, but I have not decided, I’m still trying your plugin for now. Yesterday i asked the questions in your premium forum but still no answer.
    Regards,
    Richard.

Caroline

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for opening a new thread over in our premium forums! Our support turnaround times can be up to 24-48 hours during periods of high volume–we appreciate your understanding as we work to address all customer inquires as quickly as possible! If you should have any other questions regarding our support policies, you can read more over on our Knowledgebase:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

I hope that helps! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, as it’s no longer appropriate for our pre-sales forum. Thanks again, and we’ll see you over on the premium forums! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales tickets ?? Reply #post-1322918’ is closed to new replies.