Pre-sales Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sales Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Mcnamara

Hello,

I am interested in your wordpress plugin.
    I have a few questions before going ahead.

Can you please tell me:

Can you offer discount coupons / vouchers for discounted ticket prices?

We run multiple events for school terms. For example… Tickets for events that run from 1st Jan to 30th March. Is this possible?

We also run daily events as well, such as 22nd July 10am-12pm
    Is this possible?

Can events be duplicated at a later date to enable faster re-creation of future events?

Can we edit a booking to move them from one event to another event in the admin? We regularly have customers buying tickets for wrong events or later changing their minds.

Can the Registrant details be easily changed (name, email, phone, address etc)?

Can I resend ticket info to a customer from admin?

What ticket capping / ticket number limits do you offer?
    We offer both family price and single ticket price tickets and would like a way to cap an event to 18 tickets (seats) for example)

Can we add custom text the the email that goes out to the customer after purchase. We need to provide venue / event specific info for each event that we sell tickets to.

Many thanks for your time

Caroline

Hi Adam,

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our plugins! I’d be more than glad to see what I can do to answer your questions here. 🙂

Can you offer discount coupons / vouchers for discounted ticket prices?

If you’re looking to provide discounts on tickets sold using Event Tickets Plus, these would be handled through the e-commerce platform of your choice (such as WooCommerce). Coupon codes for tickets would be handled in the same manner as codes generated for any other product in WooCommerce–you can learn more about how to set this up in WooCommerce’s documentation.

We run multiple events for school terms. For example… Tickets for events that run from 1st Jan to 30th March. Is this possible?/We also run daily events as well, such as 22nd July 10am-12pm Is this possible?

Yes, tickets can be assigned to any type of event that you can create using The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO. However, please note that individual tickets for recurring events (i.e. separate tickets for each occurrence of a daily event) are not supported by Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus at this time. If you need to sell tickets for a recurring event, you’ll need to split off each event in the series into a single event and create tickets for each single event afterwards.

Can events be duplicated at a later date to enable faster re-creation of future events?

Event duplication isn’t built in to our plugins by default, but as events are structured as custom post types in WordPress, you can duplicate events using any third-party post duplication plugin that supports custom post types. A quick search in the WordPress.org plugin directory should turn up a number of results!

Can we edit a booking to move them from one event to another event in the admin? We regularly have customers buying tickets for wrong events or later changing their minds.

Unfortunately, RSVPs or tickets that have been reserved for one event cannot be reassigned to another event at this time. You’ll need to cancel the original booking and instruct the user to make a new booking for the correct event.

Can the Registrant details be easily changed (name, email, phone, address etc)?

Administrators can edit these details as needed, though only registered users can log in to edit their own details. To enable this functionality, users will need to be registered users at the time of RSVP/purchase, and Event Tickets Plus will need to be installed and activated on your site.

Can I resend ticket info to a customer from admin?

If you’re using WooCommerce to handle ticket sales with Event Tickets Plus, you can resend any ticket manually using the instructions outlined here.

What ticket capping / ticket number limits do you offer?

We offer a number of options for limiting stock by ticket type or global stock (which limits ticket sales of all types to a specified number). You can learn more about managing stock for your tickets on our Knowledgebase here.

Can we add custom text the the email that goes out to the customer after purchase. We need to provide venue / event specific info for each event that we sell tickets to.

This isn’t built in to our plugins by default, but it’s something that could be added in via template customization, if desired. Our Themer’s Guide provides more info on how to get started with customizing plugin templates to suit your needs. If you’d prefer not to delve into customizations for this, I’d suggest adding this information to your event or venue descriptions as needed.

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again for your interest, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sales Questions’ is closed to new replies.