PRE-SALES: Can we limit who can edit an event?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions PRE-SALES: Can we limit who can edit an event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keith

I would like to use this in such a way that I have multiple users on my site who can create an event. However, I only want someone to be able to edit an event IF they created the event (or if their WordPress role is Editor or Admin). Is this possible as-is, or is there an extension for that, or would I need it custom coded?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Community Events will let users submit events from the front end of the site, and they can then edit those events, but not those submitted by other users. Admins however will be able to edit these events from the backend.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Events for a test run to make sure that it will work the way that you need, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PRE-SALES: Can we limit who can edit an event?’ is closed to new replies.