Pre sale Question – Tickets Scan

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre sale Question – Tickets Scan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Juan Marquez

Hello i´m sorry for my inglish.
    I have a pre sale question.
    We need a app to scan the QR Code, or how we scan the code on the Ticket???
    With Iphone? Ipod?
    I dont understand how we make the tickets cheking that we sale online.
    Guests receive a email with the code, but how we see that is a original ticket?

Kind Regards
    Juan Marquez

Brook
    Participant

Hello Juan,

I would love to help you with this.

Event Tickets Plus generates a QR code that can be scanned with any QR code scanner on your phone or iPad. When anyone scans the code they are taking to their web browser. If they are an Admin in WordPress, then the user is “checked in” and you are taken to the attendees page where you can view the view and the list of attendees. If you are not logged into WordPress on that device, or if you do not have an admin account, then scanning the QR code just takes you to the event page and does not check the user in.

Does that all make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Paulo
    Participant

Thank You Brook,
    now another question i need help to setup the event tickets plus, do you know some expert who can help me?
    I pay no problem.
    Kind Regards
    Paulo Marques

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Paulo,

We definitely have met some qualified freelancers in our time here: List of freelance customizers.

You might also be interested in our free tutorial: New User Primer – Event Tickets (Plus) that walks you through setting up Event Tickets Plus. But, of course sometimes it’s still best just to have someone like the freelancers above do the job for you! Especially the setting up of the Ecommerce store itself. Most people choose WooCommerce for their store. But even WooCommerce takes a decent amount of knowledge and time to get going.

If you need further support, would you mind posting in our support area or logging into the site here first?

Cheers!

– Brook

Darion Teoh
    Participant

Hi Brook,

I’m having some issue with the QR code, when I scanned with the iphone it didn’t bring to the login page and even when I’m login on one of the safari tab. The Qr code basically just loads the homepage of the event.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Darion,

We’d love to help you out here! Will you please be so kind as to open a new thread? That will help us keep this thread focused on Juan’s questions and give your issue the attention it deserves.

Thanks and see you in the other thread!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre sale Question – Tickets Scan’ is closed to new replies.