Pre-sale question about WordPress plugin and addons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pre-sale question about WordPress plugin and addons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sara

Hello,
    I’d like to implement to one website the possibility for part of my registered users, to create and manage events from front office with additional possibility of download for each event csv file with details of subscribers.
    Example:
    I have 2 kind of registered users:
    – Users A can only book events
    – Users B can book, create and manage events from front office with possibility to see in their managing area only events create by themselves and download of csv with details of subscribers of that event.
    Is it possible with your plugins/addons? Which plugins/addons I have to purchase? I’m writing here because is the only one method that I found.
    Thank you for attention
    Best Regards
    Sara

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Sara,

Using our Community Events plugin, you can allow users to create events from the front-end of the site without being logged in. You can also control which roles can access the dashboard.

It is possible to have a more granular control over which roles can create/edit/manage events using a roles and capabilities plugin such as this one. For more specific information about using this with the Events Calendar, check out this knowledgebase article.

Event attendees can be viewed or downloaded, but as far as I know only from the event admin page for logged in users with access to edit that event.

Does this answer your questions? Please let me know if there’s anything you need clarification with, or if you have any other questions. Our plugins all have a 30 day return policy, so if you want to make sure they will do exactly what you need, you can purchase them to try out beforehand.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-sale question about WordPress plugin and addons’ is closed to new replies.