Posts Displaying Out of Order in Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Posts Displaying Out of Order in Dashboard

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nexxtep
    Participant

Hi, since updating my Events Calendar PRO plugin, the posts in my WordPress dashboard (regular blog posts, NOT events) are displaying in a nonsensical order. I can’t filter them out properly. The posts are fine on the front end.

I confirmed the PRO plugin was causing the issue by deactivating all plugins and activating one and a time. Same goes with themes.

Using Divi theme by Elegant Themes.

David Dolenc
    Participant

I have the same problem – after the upgrade the only things that can be ordered in the dashboard are the events. All other items (posts, woocommerce products, orders…) cannot be ordered anymore. If I disable Events Calendar plugin, I can order everything as expected.

accesswinnipeg
    Participant

same problem here. subscribing to thread…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi nexxtep,

Sorry for the issues on this.

We are trying to find the cause of this, but so far we have yet to reproduce in over 20 installs we have of the Events Calendar.

I also loaded up the latest for Divi theme and it still worked for me.

So to get this moving towards finding and resolving this can you please send us your system info as outlined here in a private reply:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know about that and we can take the next step from here.

Thanks

koledarcek I encourage you to open your own thread and provide that information to us as well. In your own thread we can give your our full attention on this issue.

accesswinnipeg we have responded to your thread and will be helping you out there.

infamia
    Participant

Hi Brian, All

I had hte same problem. I disabled all plugins and reverted to twentyeleven theme. I traced it down to file:

the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Admin_List.php

Commenting out line 24:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_query_posts_orderby', array( __CLASS__, 'override_tribe_events_query_orderby' ) );

made everything go back to normal on teh admin site (although perhaps now events are ordereed funny?)

Brian, let me know if you want to jump on my dev server to look around.

mickey

nexxtep
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for providing this information.

That is helpful for us narrowing it down.

I am not able to enter a customer server per our support terms, but thanks for the offer.

Did this issue still happen with twentyeleven and all other plugins deactivated, but the Events Calendar and related plugins? Or was it fixed then?

If it was caused when other plugins were active could you provide that list to us?

Thanks for your help on this.

infamia
    Participant

hi Brian

yes, this happened with everything except the-events-calendar disabled (even calendar pro was disabled), and twentyeleven theme. I’ll send you my sysinfo separately.

mickey

infamia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for providing all this information.

We are still not why this happens on certain installs, but we have a fix that helped in one case so far.

Please use this link to download this plugin and upload and active to your site:

http://m.tri.be/postorderfix

Let us know if that fixes the issue for you.

David Dolenc
    Participant

I uploaded the plugin with the temporary fix and it resolved the problem.

Brian
    Keymaster

Good to hear.

We are working on a maintenance release to fix this shortly as well.

If anyone else can provide feedback on the fix that would help us know we are on the right track.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Posts Displaying Out of Order in Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.