Post Sale Support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Post Sale Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul McGarry

Hi,

I have been struggling to get answers to questions regarding a potential purchase.
    My experience so far leads me to ask a second question.

What is your post sales support like? Is it as terrible as the pre-sales support?

My expectation is that I am able to contact someone with issues and discuss specific issues without posting on a public forum and spending 30 minutes finding my enquiry to see if you have replied. In fairness you normally have.

I like your product and it is possible it is the best for our needs. But really due to the lack of pre-sales support we cannot be totally sure and are having to go through other products to see how closely they meet our needs.

Tom
    Participant

I concur. The inability to contact support or anyone there is infuriating and terrible customer support. I own extensions and I can state that post sales support is the same as pre-sales support – nonexistent.

Paul McGarry

Thanks Tom,

That is good feedback and good to know.

Events Calendar Team: I don’t think I need any further help. I think the decision is made.

Thanks

Paul

Barry

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear we haven’t met your needs on this occasion.

As is the case with most pre-sales users you are posting anonymously – so it’s hard for me to be sure of this – but best I can tell you have only asked for help on one other occasion and Geoff answered you promptly and thoroughly.

Do you have any other specific feedback on this that you would like to share, or is the primary problem that our support is delivered using forum software rather than having options for phone-based support? I’m really keen to learn more from you and if you’d prefer to discuss this by email rather than here in the pre-sales forum that’s fine, too – I’ll send you an email to follow-up on this exchange.

Tom: it sounds like we’ve also failed to match your own expectations. Again, it’s not entirely clear to me as to why you have such a low opinion of the support that is on offer. It seems like you have only posted one request for help since purchasing a license, which is still in progress, and Geoff is already assisting you: I have to admit, it’s not clear to me why you see the service you are receiving as terrible.

As with Paul, though, this probably isn’t the best place to discuss things – but I’d love to hear more from you and will shoot you an email shortly.

Thank you both for your time and for your feedback 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Post Sale Support’ is closed to new replies.