Help Desk

Possibility of reservations

Hi,

I would like to know if your Pro version offers the possibility of manage reservations or bookings for events.
    I mean if it is allowed to:
    – Manage available places.
    – Know how many people is appointed to an event.
    – Send emails to people who booked a place in an event.
    – A user who booked a place could know the state of the event automatically.
    – …

Thank you and Regards,
    Adrián.

Hi Adrián,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Using Event Tickets Plus, you can set the capacity for each of your events, and you will see who has registered on the Attendees page for that event. This article has some more details on how this works. Users will automatically receive an email with their tickets when they register. There isn’t an out-of-the-box way to send additional emails to event attendees, but you can export the attendee list and import those email addresses into another platform to send out further emails.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by a user knowing the state of the event automatically. Users will be able to see the event on your site at any time, and if you require users to login to submit events, they will be able to see and edit their reservation details on each of the events.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Possibility of reservations’ is closed to new replies.