Possibility of refund???

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Possibility of refund???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Hello, before I purchase the events aggregator, I want to find a way to test it out to make sure our ical exports will import properly via the aggregator.

So I tried to import events using a CSV file and it did not work properly. Now I am afraid that I’ll buy the aggregator and it won’t work properly with our calendar and I’ll be out the money. Is there anyway to test it without purchasing it, or to buy it but get a refund if it doesn’t work properly?

Thank you.

Courtney

Hi Matt

I had the same CSV issue when I tried importing events to a local install. WordPress had a known issue at the time, and I needed to install Disable Real MIME Check to make it work. This was supposed to be fixed in the last update of WordPress. However, it might still resolve the issue for you. AFter you are done importing, I’d strongly suggest deactivating and deleting that plugin.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can do to help you?

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Possibility of refund???’ is closed to new replies.