POS & Ticket Printing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions POS & Ticket Printing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul

I would like to use this plugin for my concert venue. Is there some kind of POS system so that I can sell from my box office?

Also I would need to be able to print tickets too using the POS.

If someone could show me how to implement this I would purchase ASAP. THANKS!

Barry

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest!

Our ticketing solutions are designed to integrate tightly with one of four well-established WordPress ecommerce engines.

Some of those may indeed offer something close to point-of-sale capabilities (possibly they will themselves require you to purchase an additional addon for this) and so what I’d suggest is researching those options and settling on the ecommerce solution that comes closest to meeting your needs in that regard.

In terms of printing tickets, the default setup is to email these to the customer. However, if your project scope allows you could build a customization to let you print them on demand or else you could tweak things so a copy of each dispatched email is also sent to you – then you could keep an email client open as you work and print them off in near realtime.

All that to say, this sort of thing isn’t what the product is geared to out-of-the-box but it would certainly be achievable with some imagination and possibly some customization work 🙂

I hope that helps!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘POS & Ticket Printing’ is closed to new replies.