Popup Calendars overlapping in 'recurring event' date selection / website slow

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Popup Calendars overlapping in 'recurring event' date selection / website slow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

Hello
    After updating the Events Calendar Pro plugin and installing WP Super Cache to help, I continue to have problems with the website being slow, but now have the issue of the popup calendars overlapping in the recurring event selection box. Makes it impossible to select dates from the popup when they are overlapped. ?? Have there been other problems like this? I deactivated the WP Super Cache and the overlapping still occurred. At this time we have members entering events at month end, and we are getting complaints of glitches, time outs, and this overlapping. Thank you, Krystyna

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Krystyna,

Thanks for reaching out!

I have seen some similar issues before. My hunch is this is a conflict with your theme or a plugin. Our conflict testing guide can help you figure out which one. Let me know what you find.

Could you maybe also send me a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks,
    Andras

azdancecoalition
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Popup Calendars overlapping in 'recurring event' date selection / website slow’ is closed to new replies.