Plugin updates

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Plugin updates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

I get the following message when I update through dashboard update

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Plugin Event Tickets Plus (1/2)
    Downloading update from [[Removed by Modern Tribe support team]]
    An error occurred while updating Event Tickets Plus: Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.
    Updating Plugin The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets (2/2)
    Downloading update from [[Removed by Modern Tribe support team]]
    An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets: Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.
    Disabling Maintenance mode…

All updates have been completed.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shah,

I’m sorry the automatic update isn’t working for you…can you try updating manually by following these instructions? Please let me know if this works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin updates’ is closed to new replies.