Plugin is glitchy, not showing several features.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin is glitchy, not showing several features.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Licia Dantas
    Participant

Since the latest update, the events plugin is giving me grief.
    I cannot use the visual editor, on the text editor I no longer have the shortcuts available, the create venue or venues dropdown no longer exist and I can’t select dates anymore, I have to type them.
    I have a screenshot attached.
    Please let me know how to proceed.
    Thank you.
    LD

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Licia,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:

-First, if you could please test for conflicts by following this documentation? Let me know what you find. This will help me determine how deeply we need to look into the specific configuration of your site, or if this is a bug. 🙂

-Can you send me a link to your site so I can inspect the code? I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see and interact with.

Thanks!
    Shelby 🙂

Licia Dantas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Licia,

This sounds like one of our known bugs, for which we’re working on an update to be available imminently.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a hotfix has been released to address this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/hotfix-the-events-calendar-4-5-10-1/

Please update The Events Calendar to version 4.5.10.1 and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Licia Dantas
    Participant

Thank you for your help. The hotfix did the trick. 🙂
    Have a good day!

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Licia,

So glad to see our team was able to help you resolve this! Please let us know if you need any help on future issues. 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin is glitchy, not showing several features.’ is closed to new replies.