Plugin is Broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Plugin is Broken

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

Hey Geoff,

I am grateful for the CSS that you added. It definitely helped!

My issue is still with the facebook page linking to events on my home page (www.jackpotlawrence.com). I would like for a person to click on an image for an event and have it take them to the facebook page but I can’t seem to figure it out. I don’t have a perfect knowledge of php so I have a hard time knowing where I am supposed to create a file with the code you presented.

And even outside of my homepage, it’s the same story. However, the difference there is that if you click on the event title it does take you to the facebook page. Still, if you click on the image it just takes you further to an event page on my site, rather than the facebook page like I would like it to do.

Can you help me any more with this?

Thanks,
    Stephen

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Stephen,

I am glad the CSS helped.

Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues.

We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, you could simply apply the  snippet I shared in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top).

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin is Broken’ is closed to new replies.