Plugin conflict with WordPress Social Board

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin conflict with WordPress Social Board

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by John.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Greetings,

I’ve run into a plugin conflict with WordPress Social Board plugin from Code Canyon. Once both the Social Board plugin is activated my admin area and web pages goes white. I have deactivated all plugins, switched to the Twenty Fourteen theme and haven’t found a fix yet. I’m certain this plugin is conflicting with The Events Calendar after reactivating each plugin one by one.

I also read through the Testing For Conflicts post and found that my theme overrides could be causing an issue, but renaming the folders as recommended did not resolve the issue. I can’t check the console for JS errors because nothing loads into the page. I’ve also tried increasing the Memory limit in the wp-config file.

I would really like to have this plugin function as it is a premium plugin that I purchased already. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. I currently have disabled the plugin by renaming the folder via FTP for the moment so everything is displaying properly.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out us with this problem.

So when I’m looking the source of a conflict I use the tips on the Codex Page about Debugging.

Try to use WP_DEBUG and then it will be easier to pin where is the problem.

My Best Regards,

John
    Participant

Hi Gustavo,

I didn’t find anything that seemed to directly relate to the issue I was having after using WP_DEBUG and checking my error logs. I ended up just purchasing another plugin that pulls in social media posts, and luckily this one doesn’t conflict with The Events Calendar.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin conflict with WordPress Social Board’ is closed to new replies.