Please verify your API key is correctly entered on the settings page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Please verify your API key is correctly entered on the settings page

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi David,

One thing that came to me while having a discussion with a colleague, is the REST API blocked or enabled on your site?

Also we could use a little help from you to be able to progress with troubleshooting this.

Would you be able to:

• Set up a test event in the future, with a free ticket (with unlimited capacity), so we can make purchases and receive QR codes
    • Share with us your current API key and leave it unchanged for some time so we can run some tests?

That would enable us to run some tests with the process and find out what could be the issue.

Thanks!

Andras

Cas
    Participant

I am receiving the same error and my client is eager to move forward from this issue.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi @fillmoreharvard,

Thanks for chiming in here.

I would kindly like to ask you to open a new ticket with your issue on our new support platform and well be happy to help you out.

You can log in here:

https://support.theeventscalendar.com/

If you have a problem logging in with your current account, then please register a new account with the same email address.

To have a quick start it would be great if you could do the following and share it in the ticket you open:

• Create a test event in the future (couple months ahead) and share the URL
    • Create a test ticket for it, which our support team can purchase for free
    • Please set up an API key for the QR code scanner under Events > Settings > Tickets tab and share the API key

With this our support team will be able to make a free ticket purchase and then test the scanning and the response of the App which might already uncover some issues.

Also please add the following to the ticket:

(Internal ref: #115267, pls ping Andras with the issue)

Thanks,
    Andras

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that we’ve released an update. Find out more about it → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-1-april-2019/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please see the following article: https://support.theeventscalendar.com/483229-REST-API-Check-in-for-Event-Tickets-Plus-App-
    In some instances, the webhost settings prevent use of the ET+ QR Code App. The article will provide you with further details on what to ask your host, as well as a more thorough explanation.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Please verify your API key is correctly entered on the settings page’ is closed to new replies.