Please update your movie or add screenshots for Event Tickets Plus.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Please update your movie or add screenshots for Event Tickets Plus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bas Smits

There is no way for me to see what the options are. Especially interested in QR code settings (not in demo).
    Also interested in ordering multiple tickets at one for same event AND multiple tickets to different events in ONE order (how will that work out with QR codes? Do customers get separate emails per ticket?)

Nico

Hey Bas,

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our plugins ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me start by saying that while we don’t have a trial period, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. Generally this is the only way of truly understanding if it will work for your project o not. If you decide our plugins are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

There is no way for me to see what the options are. Especially interested in QR code settings (not in demo).

You can read about QR checkins in this article โ†’ Tickets: Managing your orders and attendees.

Also interested in ordering multiple tickets at one for same event AND multiple tickets to different events in ONE order (how will that work out with QR codes? Do customers get separate emails per ticket?)

Yes, both cases will work well with QR codes, because it’s one code per ticket. All tickets in the same order will be included in the same tickets email.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I cna help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Bas Smits

Thanks for the quick response. The trial/refund option is probably the best way indeed. Going to talk with the event organisers…

Nico

You are welcome Bas ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Please update your movie or add screenshots for Event Tickets Plus.’ is closed to new replies.