PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

I checked with Andras and neither of us know how you would find this. Do you know if you has special conditions in a cron job? What message are your receiving at this point?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    thanks for answer,

Do you know if you has special conditions in a cron job? What message are your receiving at this point?

I didn’t change anything, so I would think, there are no special conditions.

What message are your receiving at this point?

See attached mail as private reply.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Hans-Gerd.
    Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    may it is a solution, what Tim proposed, see here:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/php-warning/#post-1476280

Seems you might need to add a line to the function to check that the argument is actually an array before passing it to foreach?? ?
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Meta.php on line 1101

As far as I know it doesn’t cause a problem on the site front end, so I will mark this as resolved.

Thanks for advice

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Brendan
    Keymaster

Awesome! Thx for posting the solution Hans-Gerd

Cheers,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()’ is closed to new replies.