PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    since 8.2.2018 we are getting the following message (via mail), which relating to “The Events Calendar Pro” plugin:
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www/wp/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Meta.php

Seem to be no issue showing recurrent events.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    I’m using the current versions of all TEC-plugins.
    Additional I have checked file meta.php – the file is precisely commensurate and has the same contents.

But there seem to be no issues reffering to the behaviour of events calendar, isn’t it ? – the issue sets off by running wp-cron.php.
    Unfortunately testing for conflicts isn’t possible at this time.

Best regards

Hans-Gerd

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

Do you have any other cron running on your site besides wp-cron?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

The way this can happen is if you trash/restore, or copy an event. Do you know if any of those things have been done?

yes indeed: I’m using “Duplicate TEC Event” – but haven’t had any issues so far. Copy a lot of events using that plugin.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

We have seen issues with that plugin. I would try using Duplicate Posts instead. Not sure why you are now experiencing issues, but that plugin is not supported.

See here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-changes-url-of-source-event-to-the-same-as-the-duplicate/

Let me know if the duplicate post plugin works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan,
    thanks for answer and advice.

I have deactivated “Duplicate TEC Event” and activated “Duplicate Post”. Now I will test this plugin.
    Should I have further questions, I will be back here.

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks Hans-Gerd!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Hans-Gerd,

I just bumped into this thread and wanted to chime in quickly when I saw you are using a duplicator.

Although you are not using Event Tickets on this site, still might be worth knowing.

If you use ET / ET+ and you use a duplicator, then some data on ticket sales might be wrong on the duplicated event. There is a meta field saved for the event that tracks the total sales and that will get duplicated too. This should be zeroed.

I already proposed this change to the dev of “Duplicate TEC Event”. Hopefully he can implement it soon.

Grüsse,
    Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    thanks for your advice.

We are not using ET/ET+, so fortunately we have no issues with ticket sales.

Now we have deactivated “Duplicate TEC Event” and activated “Duplicate Post”. That plugin seem to work without any issues.

Grüsse,
    Hans-Gerd

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Hans-Gerd,

Thanks for the feedback.

Brendan

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Brendan, hi Andras,
    is it possible to find out the event(s), which caused this issue and to correct them ? – Still I’m getting the message (via mail).

Cheers,
    Hans-Gerd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()’ is closed to new replies.