PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_stock_mode()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_stock_mode()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sewdallas
    Participant

Since updating my plugins i have received this message and can not log in to my site.
    Please advise

Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can downgrade your plugin versions from the zips on your Downloads page, using the Manual Updates process:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

This way you can access your site again.  After doing so, you can try updating your plugins with a bare plugin install (WordPress default theme and no other plugins activated), in case a conflict is present.

If you are able to update that way, you can activate plugins one at a time to find the conflict.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function global_stock_mode()’ is closed to new replies.