PHP Fatal Error Class Tribe__Notice not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Fatal Error Class Tribe__Notice not found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    Participant

src/Tribe/Templates/Map.php triggers this fatal error when you are viewing map view, then search “near” a state. Typing in the state doesn’t pull up a list of suggestions, but after hitting enter, the dropdown list appears with suggestions, select “State, USA”

My investigation reveals that this particular ajax_response() function is using class name Tribe__Notice when you have the class defined as Tribe__Notices. I can reproduce this problem on your DEMO site too, just gotta find a location where you don’t have demo event data (like Brisbane QLD, Australia)

Unrelated, but you also define the Tribe__Notices class twice. Once in the-event-calendar and again in event-tickets plugins. Not sure if the consequences of that has been accounted for.

I’m obviously just gonna patch my install up – but rather surprised this hasn’t ever been noticed before

George
    Participant

Hey @Sara,

This is some odd behavior for sure – can you share your system information with us so we can investigate and confirm your findings? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Cheers,
    George

Sara
    Participant

There’s no need for that, no.

Just investigate by looking at this in your code:

events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Templates/Map.php
    lines 93 95 97

(latest version of course)

George
    Participant

Well, thank you for sharing your bug report nonetheless here. I will close up the thread since there is no immediate action that can be taken here, but please stay tuned to the next few plugin releases. These are relatively simple changes and I will ticket this bug so that our developers can properly fix them.

Thank you for reporting this!

Best of luck with your project,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Fatal Error Class Tribe__Notice not found’ is closed to new replies.