PHP Errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

Hello,

Are the following anything to be concerned about?

Jun 16, 03:54:29	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 16, 03:54:29	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 16, 03:54:29	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 16, 03:59:44	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 16, 03:59:44	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 16, 03:59:44	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51

Regards,

Glenn.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for reaching out!

Until I try to get more information on that for you, could you please share with me your system information based on this guide?

Also if you could answer these: Do you have WP_DEBUG enabled? When, where and how do you get those error messages? That will help narrowing it down.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Glenn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for sharing your system info, much appreciated.

Do you have WP_DEBUG enabled?

When, where and how do you get those error messages? That will help narrowing the case down.

Thanks,
    Andras

Glenn
    Participant

Andras,

I don’t believe I have WP_DEBUG activated. I don’t think the errors are always caused by my actions.

Here are a few more when I looked today.

Jun 17, 13:49:10	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 17, 13:49:10	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 17, 13:49:10	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 17, 16:58:11	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 17, 16:58:11	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 17, 16:58:11	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 19, 22:00:47	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 19, 22:00:47	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 19, 22:00:47	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 21, 06:52:18	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 21, 06:52:18	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 21, 06:52:18	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 21, 15:15:40	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 21, 15:15:40	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 21, 15:15:40	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51
    Jun 21, 17:37:33	PHP Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 46
    Jun 21, 17:37:33	PHP Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 49
    Jun 21, 17:37:33	PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/JSON_LD/Venue.php on line 51

Regards,

Glenn.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for sharing more info on this and I’m really sorry you are experiencing this problem.

I just received a word from the development team, that this is a known issue and they are working on it with high priority. A fix should be coming for this really soon. I mean REALLY soon. 🙂 I cannot guarantee any release times but an update should be coming in 1-2 days.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

I am going to close this ticket to new replies, but the issue is still open and we will update this ticket once we release a fix.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Errors’ is closed to new replies.