Photo View no longer an option?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View no longer an option?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca
    Participant

Upon upgrading the plug-in, the photo view is no longer an option to select. I looked in the Events Setting and it is no longer an option there. What happened to the photo view?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Libby,

Thanks for reaching out!

Photo view is indeed still available in Pro, but I see that your other Pro views have disappeared as well (week and map). I also don’t see Pro listed in your system information, so I am wondering if it may have gotten deactivated somehow during/after the update. Can you please send me a screenshot of Pro in the Plugins section of your Dashboard?

If the plugin is indeed active, then I would recommend reinstalling it, which you can do by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View no longer an option?’ is closed to new replies.