Personal for local dev and live site?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Personal for local dev and live site?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt Hayward

Hi there,

I need to purchase the pro version of the plugin so I can use the shortcodes. I’d like to be able to activate the pro version on my local development site, to make sure it’s working and looking good. I’d also like to activate it on the main live site, once it’s done.

Can do I do this using the personal license? Or would these count as 2 different sites, and I’d need to purchase the business license?

Kind Regards,
    Matt

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro!

You can use your Pro license on both a live site and a dev site <i>if</i> your dev site domain meets the criteria outlined here. Otherwise, the license can only be active on one site at a time, but you can still manually update the plugin on the site which does not have the license installed.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Matt Hayward

Perfect, thanks for your help Jennifer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Personal for local dev and live site?’ is closed to new replies.