PDF Tickets extension installed, but pdfs not attached

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions PDF Tickets extension installed, but pdfs not attached

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Williams
    Participant

I have installed and activated the PDF tickets extension but the link to the pdfs is not showing on the Attendee list page when you hover over the ticket name nor is the PDF attached to the emails. I’ve read the other similar topics but none address the issue of why the plugin is not showing up at all once it has been activated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that this extension isn’t working for you…can you make sure that you’re running the current versions of Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus (both 4.7.2), as well as the current version of WordPress (4.9.5)?

If this doesn’t make a difference, can you please share your full system info with me? Our extensions are free, additional features that we offer to try to provide some custom functionality that has been highly requested, but they are not supported here in the forums as our premium plugins are. However, I will be happy to take a look and see if I can help you find the source of the issue here!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Daniel Williams
    Participant

I am using the most recent versions of both WordPress and Events Calendar Pro. I have shared my full system with you.
    Can you send me another download of the plugin as well. When I imported it manually and checked the folder, it looks like the contents of the plugin may be missing. I’ve uploaded it as well.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing your system info! We actually just released a new version of that extension with several updates – you can download the current version here. Once you delete the old version from your site, you can upload this one and see if it’s working. If not, then the next step would be to run through the instructions here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin. If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Tickets extension installed, but pdfs not attached’ is closed to new replies.