pdf ticket email not sending out: woo ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus pdf ticket email not sending out: woo ticket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    culturejam
    Participant

hello Guys

seems like a great plugin. I had purchased it. Im trying to work out issues to do with paypal payment for events. did a test and it didn’t create pdf ticket / sent it out for a purchase that came through. Paypal had register it and it showed up in orders.. but was in processing mode.
    last message came as – IPN payment completed.

i decided to try and action as complete.. but i havent seen email come in with a ticket..

could you please offer some advice on steps i need to check..

its probably something simple.. much appreciated..

grig

Barry

The ticket PDF should certainly be generated and attached to the relevant email as soon as an order is marked complete.

Did you receive any emails at all (and have you checked your junk/spam folders if not)?

culturejam
    Participant

does the order becomes complete when payment is made or does it need to be processed manually?

I had some issue receiving such email// checked all spam folders..even payment been made..

Barry, could i please seek small amount of assistance on a live site on this please..
    [email protected]

culturejam
    Participant

what is the way to customize the pdf ticket?

Barry

does the order becomes complete when payment is made or does it need to be processed manually?

So there are a few variables to take into account here, but generally speaking you need to check the order list in WooCommerce and manually complete the order if necessary.

Some users change the ticket product type (via the WooCommerce product editor) to virtual/downloadable and in some cases that will facilitate orders being automatically marked complete – however I believe that ultimately depends on the payment gateway in use.

what is the way to customize the pdf ticket?

You would need a fairly good working knowledge of WordPress development to do this – for me I think the easiest path would be to unhook WooTickets’ PDF generator (the woocommerce_email_attachments filter hook is relevant here) and build a new custom solution in its place.

We are aware that customizing the PDF tickets is currently something of a chore and we are going to introduce changes in this area in the next release.

Thanks!

tdmsede
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using wordpress 3.4.1, wootickets 1.0.1, and woocommerce 1.6.6.
    I set up the ticket as virtual/downloadable, processed the order through Paypal, and received the following messages under order notes:
    – Order item stock reduced successfully.
    – IPN payment completed
    – Order status changed from pending to processing.
    I received an email saying Order Received, but order status was still showing as processing under orders in WooCommerce so I changed it to Completed. I then received an email saying Order Complete/Ticket Attached, but there was no PDF ticket attached.
    Would appreciate some help on this issue.

Thanks,
    Carlos

tdmsede
    Participant

Forgot to mention also using The Events Calendar 2.0.11

Barry

Hi Carlos, since you’ve already got a thread open here let’s keep the conversation flowing there, simply because if culturejam needs further support helping you both troubleshoot different environments could quickly become confusing.

tdmsede
    Participant

Ok thanks Barry

Barry

@culturejam I’m not sure if there’s a great deal more we can do to help you re customizing PDFs, but feel free to ask if there is – if nothing else we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Barry

(Closing this thread as there hasn’t been any further follow-ups. Thanks!)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘pdf ticket email not sending out: woo ticket’ is closed to new replies.