No PDF tickets attached to email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No PDF tickets attached to email

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    tdmsede
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using wordpress 3.4.1, wootickets 1.0.1, woocommerce 1.6.6, and The Events Calendar 2.0.11.
    I set up the ticket as virtual/downloadable, processed the order through Paypal, and received the following messages under order notes:
    – Order item stock reduced successfully.
    – IPN payment completed
    – Order status changed from pending to processing.

I received an email saying Order Received, but order status was still showing as processing under orders in WooCommerce so I changed it to Completed. I then received an email saying Order Complete/Ticket Attached, but there was no PDF ticket attached.
    Would appreciate some help on this issue.

Thanks,
    Carlos

Barry

Hi Carlos,

I’m not sure why you are experiencing this – but I wonder if you could try running through our standard troubleshooting steps in the first instance?

• Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11 (if you are using that plugin) and in this case WooTickets 1.0.1
    • Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve
    • Now test to see if the problem still exists
    • If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned
    • If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item
    Barry

It would also be interesting to learn what your PHP memory_limit setting is (ask your host if you are unsure) just in case the system is running out of juice while creating the PDFs.

tdmsede
    Participant

Thanks for the response Barry.

Ok, I switched to theme Twenty Eleven and deactivated all my plugins except for The Events Calendar 2.0.11, WooTickets 1.0.1, and WooCommerce 1.6.6. After making a payment through Paypal the order shows as Completed, but there is still no PDF in the email.

Here is what is in the php.ini file:
    session.save_path = /data/19/1/85/138/1900138/user/2067485/htdocs/tmp/
    upload_tmp_dir = /data/19/1/85/138/1900138/user/2067485/htdocs/tmp/
    asp_tags = On
    register_globals = On
    upload_max_filesize = 16M
    mime_magic.magicfile = /usr/share/misc/file/magic.mime
    memory_limit = 128M
    include_path = .:/usr/services/vux/lib/php
    allow_url_include = 0
    allow_url_fopen = 0
    safe_mode = off
    realpath_cache_size = 64K
    realpath_cache_ttl = 600
    register_argc_argv = false
    register_long_arrays = false
    output_buffering = 2048

Barry

I’m wondering if this could stem from the fact that you are still working with WooCommerce 1.6.6 – do you happen to have plans to update to the 2.x branch?

esteban
    Participant

I just installed wootickets and I’m having the same problem. I deactivated all other plugins and it’s not working. can you help me out?

esteban
    Participant

I’m on a dedicated server. What are the system requirements for WooTickets?

esteban
    Participant

I have the latest woocommerce and the latest events plugins

esteban
    Participant

Solved it!!! My server mails were going through Amazon SES and this doesn’t allow attachments.

Barry

Excellent, glad you’re sorted here. Carlos could something similar be at play here in your situation (even if you are using a different service or even simply your web host’s email capabilities)?

tdmsede
    Participant

Ok solved it!
    First, for the order to be marked completed after a payment from Paypal, both Virtual and Downloadable need to be checked.

Second, for the PDF tickets to be attached to the email I had to update to WordPress 3.5 and WooCommerce 2.0.1. So now I’m using The Events Calender 2.0.11, WooTickets 1.0.1, WooCommerce 2.0.1, and WordPress 3.5.

Works great now!

Barry

Great! Yes I’d strongly recommend using a recent (2.0.x) version of WooCommerce with WooTickets 1.0.1.

Since it looks like we are all sorted here I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Thanks all 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘No PDF tickets attached to email’ is closed to new replies.