Paypal button on my event page ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Paypal button on my event page ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sandra bordier

Hello,

I use events Calendar for the very 1st time. I have a question that has been already asked, but since it was in 2012, I think they probably are some new plugin available now :

“Essentially I need a registration button on the event page or calendar that will lead the visitor to register/login (buddypress form) if they haven’t already and then prefill a registration form with an option to pay for the event through paypal.”

Can you help me ?

Best regards,

Sandra

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for using our plugins an for your great question.

What you describe is not possible that way out of the box. It would likely be achievable with some custom development to get the functionality you described.

Customization, custom development is beyond the scope of our support but I can share with you this list of freelance developers who could help you out with a development project like that. They are known names in the community and are not affiliated with us.

The other option could be using our Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus plugins (and an eCommerce plugin like WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads) to sell tickets to your events. Since a payment gateway to PayPal exists in both you could use these easily.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal button on my event page ?’ is closed to new replies.