Payments going through but Orders show as cancelled in Woo Tix

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Payments going through but Orders show as cancelled in Woo Tix

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    J. My
    Participant

After updating, we are having the issue that orders coming in show as cancelled, even though the payment went through and the customer followed through with their order. In each instance, the customer DID intend to purchase but WooTix says the order was cancelled. Can you help, please?

Barry

Hi J My,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

I see that you have a couple of Event Tickets Plus licenses: can you confirm if it is indeed Event Tickets Plus you are using, or are you still actively using the legacy WooCommerce Tickets plugin?

Additionally, could you share your system information?

Thanks!

J. My
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks!

I’m not sure what you mean by Events Ticket Plus. It’s my understanding we are using WooTickets. ?

Event Tickets Plus replaces WooCommerce Tickets and – though its clear now I can see your system information – initially I was unsure if you were using that plugin or WooCommerce Tickets itself (which is no longer actively being updated – though you can still use it).

In each instance, the customer DID intend to purchase but WooTix says the order was cancelled.

Does this happen to all orders, or just a few?

Do you have any non-ticket products that you sell and does the same issue crop up with those? Unfortunately, I suspect that we may not be able to offer too much help here as the order process is all in the hands of WooCommerce itself, rather than our own plugins.

Have you been able to touch base with the Woo support team at all? What were their thoughts on this?

J. My
    Participant

Hi Barry
    So I had to wait until another order came through to answer your question. It is happening with EVERY order.

The only things we have for sale are event tickets that go through EVents Calendar Plus/WooTix. Are you saying that I AM using the update-able Events Ticket Plus, or the old plug-in that no longer updates?

I have not contacted WooCommerce. This is all very confusing and it’s difficult because we’ve spent money on these things that are not working (our other site is having weird glitches, too).

I will contact Woo Support, now, and see what they say. Will let you know.
    Julie

Barry

Hi Julie,

I’m sorry if that was confusing.

The only things we have for sale are event tickets that go through EVents Calendar Plus/WooTix. Are you saying that I AM using the update-able Events Ticket Plus, or the old plug-in that no longer updates?

Based on the system information you shared, you are using our legacy plugin to sell tickets (WooCommerce Tickets). Our new plugin, Event Tickets Plus – which you have a license for – replaces that (but you don’t seem to be using it yet).

So I had to wait until another order came through to answer your question. It is happening with EVERY order.

That’s very unusual – but there is nothing in our code that would automatically and forcibly cause orders to be cancelled. I strongly suspect the problem lies elsewhere.

I will contact Woo Support, now, and see what they say.

I think that’s the best course of action at this time.

In this instance the problem is with the setting of order statuses – which WooCommerce Tickets (our plugin) does not interfere with – and it is also something that appears to be unique to your site (we aren’t seeing many or any comparable reports by other users).

I do sympathize – it’s very frustrating to purchase license keys only to find out that things aren’t behaving as expected – but the fact is that a WordPress installation with lots of plugins by different vendors is a complex machine and it’s not always easy to pinpoint the source of problems.

Hopefully the Woo team can shed some light on this – let us know how it goes 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Payments going through but Orders show as cancelled in Woo Tix’ is closed to new replies.