Payment Gateways Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Payment Gateways Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jason McConnell

Just need an events calendar where we can accept payments for some of the events. What version of the software would I need to purchase?

Jason McConnell

also .. what payment gateways does your software support?

Barry

Hi there Jason,

So it sounds like a combination of The Events Calendar (our free, core plugin) plus one of our ticketing addons would meet your needs nicely.

Each integrates with a different e-commerce platform – allowing you to pick whichever solution works best for you, be it WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads or something else 🙂

also .. what payment gateways does your software support?

Payments and the checkout process are handled by the actual e-commerce implementation – so if you settle on WooCommerce (for instance) you would be able to use any of the gateways that work with that particular plugin.

You might also be interested in our Eventbrite plugin which again complements The Events Calendar and hooks it up to the hosted Eventbrite ticketing solution.

I hope that helps but please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment Gateways Question’ is closed to new replies.