Paid Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Paid Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Harsh

Hello, I am Harsh Patel student at Penn State University currently, I am working on a project for a company’s website and they have the events calendar free plugin but I want them to change it into pro version and they will have all the requirements they want. My question is, Is there any way that you can provide us trail license of this product so I can test it out and then provide them the pro version solution.

~Harsh

Caroline

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for getting in touch! We don’t offer any demo or trial versions of our products at this time–rather than rely on restrictive methods such as feature-limited trial downloads, we’ve chosen to instead provide a full 30-day refund policy for all of our plugins. Feel free to deploy the full versions of our products on your site and test the complete range of features at your disposal! Should you encounter any issues, you’ll have ready access to our premium support services, and we’ll be glad to process a refund for any reason within your 30-day trial should you decide Events Calendar PRO isn’t right for you.

If you’re a representative for an organization that might qualify, you might also consider applying to our nonprofit partnership program, which provides free and/or discounted product licenses to qualifying organizations. You can find more information as well as our application link on our Knowledgebase here. Let us know if you should have any questions about the program that aren’t answered there!

Thanks again for reaching out, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid Plugin’ is closed to new replies.