Paid for Facebook Events, now I have to purchase Aggregator?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Paid for Facebook Events, now I have to purchase Aggregator?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KIMBERLY
    Participant

Hey there,

I purchased the add-on Facebook Events for my calendar last August, and my license is obviously good until this coming August. However, I’ve just been made aware that you are phasing out the FB Events … do we have to now purchase the Aggregator in addition to the money we’ve already spent for the FB Events? I’m hoping you’re offering some kind of discount for any of us that have already purchased and paid for an add-on …. Please advise!

Thanks,
    Kim

Hunter

Hey Kim,

Welcome to our premium plugin support forums and I hope your New Year is off to a great start! We are in the process of retiring the Facebook Events plugin and replacing it with our newest plugin, Event Aggregator.

You have been granted a license for Event Aggregator and it is set to expire on the same date your Facebook Events license expires. For information, please review our Moving to Event Aggregator Knowledgebase article and if you run into any issues along the way, please create a separate thread.

Let me know if this helps answer your question and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Paid for Facebook Events, now I have to purchase Aggregator?’ is closed to new replies.