Pagination not working after update.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pagination not working after update.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gonzalosanza
    Participant

Hello team, after this similar thread https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/next-events-navigation-not-working/#post-991453
    I decided to open a new one for my issue:

After the update to 3.11 on list view (called ‘photo view’ on my web because I changed the name) the next events button is not working, previous events button was working, but after 3.11.1 or 3.11.2 it stopped to work also.

It works properly with twenty twelve theme.

http://segoviaencendida.gonzawebs.com/events/

Any help?
    Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey @gonzalosanza,

There’s unfortunately not much we can do if your theme is the issue, which based on your comment here, it almost certainly is:

It works properly with twenty twelve theme.

If you’ve made customizations for The Events Calendar in your theme, I’d recommend first making a backup of all these customizations so you do not lose them in the next step. Then, once they’re backed up, proceed with the next step and try temporarily deleting ALL customizations from your theme. See how The Events Calendar’s pagination works – if it works any better, then your customizations are the source of the problem and we can narrow that down a bit.

Let us know what you find!

Thanks,
    George

gonzalosanza
    Participant

My customizations are made in a child theme, if I disable the child theme, and enable the parent theme, pagination is not working either.

George
    Participant

Thanks for the update @gonzalosanza – unfortunately, this doesn’t change what you mentioned earlier about the plugin working in the Twenty Twelve theme, and seems to indicate that neither your child theme nor the customizations are the source of the problems but the parent theme itself is.

If that parent theme has a support resource, definitely try contacting them and see if they have some insight they can share here.

I’m sorry that we can’t dive into your theme code, @gonzalosanza, but please let me know if there’s anything else we can do here or if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination not working after update.’ is closed to new replies.