Next Events navigation not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Events navigation not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

Hi, I found that the next events navigation at the bottom of my events list is not advancing to the next page of events. It just reloads the same page. It has worked recently, but the problem seems to have happened after the update to 3.11.

George
    Participant

Hey Timothy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I went to the Events page on http://sandlapperbmw.org, however, and for me the “Next Events” button worked fine and loaded the future events as expected.

Are there specific views where this problem exists? If so, can you link to these specific views/pages?

Thank you!
    George

gonzalosanza
    Participant

same problem here…
    also after update to 3.11

George
    Participant

Hi @gonzalosanza,

Can you share a link to the events page on your site where you have this problem? Thanks!

— George

gonzalosanza
    Participant

This reply is private.

Timothy
    Participant

Hi George,

I switched my events page to default to photo view until I resolve this problem. Photo view works correctly, but List view does not. Here is the list view: http://sandlapperbmw.org/?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=list

Thanks,

Tim

George
    Participant

Hey Tim,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us – we’re not able to produce problems in Photo View, Month View, etc., but we’re able to intermittently produce problems like yours when in List View.

I’m really, really sorry that this behavior somehow slipped through our QA and testing processes – we’re working hard on a fix and will ship it as soon as we can!

Timothy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Timothy
    Participant

George, I was able to fix the issue by removing the files that I had copied into the tribe-events/list folder added to my theme. I had added them with the intent to make edits and never did.

Works like a charm now.

Thanks.

Catherine Lennon
    Participant

Guys i have the same problem, however i found out that in developer console, by clicking the next events pops up a javascript error.
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
    in tribe-events-ajax-list-min.js

George
    Participant

Thank you for the update Timothy!

Catherine – your issue is a bit different than the ones listed here, can you please open up a new thread so we can give your separate issue the attention it deserves? (Without muddying the waters if this pagination-related issue here, which is not stemming from the same AJAX error you reported in your post).

In your new post, be sure to link directly to your site so we can investigate that issue live.

Finally, @gonzalosanza, since your site is under maintenance at the moment and almost certainly not caused by the same thing as Timothy’s issue, would you mind also posting a new forum thread here when your site is live? Then we can look at your pagination problems first-person and see if we spot the problem.

Since Timothy started this thread and reported that he’s resolved his issue, I will close this thread, but Catherine and @gonzalosanza, please be assured that is an effort to keep things organized – not to silence you or downplay your site issues! Quite the opposite – if both of you make new threads, we can handle each problem more efficiently since they seem to be similar problems on the surface but have different causes “under the hood”.

Thanks all for your patience in this thread. Cheers!

— George

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Events navigation not working’ is closed to new replies.