Out-of-the-box install does not send tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Out-of-the-box install does not send tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi.

I’m testing your solution and I’m using Woo Commerce with PayPal (sandbox).

Whenever I buy a ticket, the buyer does not receive the ticket or the invoice, in fact nothing… On the admin interface, how can I resend the ticket information? Why it is happening?

Also where can I modify how the ticket looks?

Please help!

Geoff

Hello Cesar,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the trouble here!

Emails are a tricky thing because the reason for them not going out can be due to a number of things. Let’s first try considering the following as a first course of action:

• Is it possible the emails are actually being sent, but are being automatically placed in recipients’ trash/junk folders?
    • Are order receipts successfully being sent for non-ticket purchases?
    • If the answer to the above is no, what happens if you temporarily deactivate WooCommerce Tickets (or Event Tickets Plus, whichever you are using) and place an order then – do the emails come through?
    • If they don’t come through for non ticket purchases, whether or not WooCommerce Tickets is active, perhaps there is some other conflict blocking WooCommerce or stopping wp_mail() (the part of WordPress that sends emails) from working?
    • Ultimately, would you be able to run through our standard troubleshooting steps – but be sure not to deactivate WooCommerce itself – and see if you can uncover any conflicts?

Let’s start there and see what we find.

Also where can I modify how the ticket looks?

There is a template for the email, which can be customized with a template override. Our Themer’s Guide has thorough and detailed information with step-by-step instructions for how template overrides work and is a great place to start.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Out-of-the-box install does not send tickets’ is closed to new replies.